Helix Test PCD and Apparatus
Helix PCD Test (process challenge device) is used as a daily test for pre-vacuum hospital sterilizers and for bench
top steam sterilizers Class B for steam penetration and inert gases.
Pink Card Bowie & Dick Test
The Pink Card is a Bowie-Dick test designed to detect air leaks, inadequate steam penetration and vacuum pump
failures in pre-vacuum steam sterilizers. The test is conducted each day in an empty sterilizer prior to processing
Class 6 Emulating Indicator
Class 6 Emulating Indicators are cycle verification indicators that confirm the presence or absence of specific time and temperature parameters during a cycle and integrate all the critical parameters of the steam sterilization cycle.
1) Strong design
2) Suitable for re suitable after disinfecting
3) Anti Fog coated PET film 0.3 Microns
4) Sponge coated in frame for comfortable use for long hours
5) Safety screws against film fall in down from frame. It is lock film to frame.
6) Clear screen, easy to make operation or read view from film.
7) Latex Free materials
8) Easy to use